Special Order Policy and Procedure For Contractors
- All orders for Contractor C.O.D. ACCOUNTS require a 50% deposit at time of order. No product will be ordered without a 50% deposit. Charge Accounts can/will be billed.
- Contractors will have 45 days to pick up their order. The 45 days starts from the first phone call made to contractor.
- If the product is not picked up or delivered within 45 days, the product will be sent back to the manufacturer and a 25% re-stocking fee will be assessed for both C.O.D. Contractor and Contractor with Charge Account. The contractor will be refunded the difference for C.O.D. Accounts and CREDIT ACCOUNTS the difference will be left on their account.
- This policy needs to be communicated to the Contractor at time of sale.
- Contractor needs to sign off on the order that they are aware of the House of Lights Policy.
- Warehouse Manager will email sales associate an order confirmation once order has been received.
- The emailed order confirmations will be your first notification to start calling your customers that their product is in.
- Please remind the Contractor of the policy when you call them to let them know their order is in.
- Continue to leave detailed notes in the comment section of the invoice.