Order Policy and Procedure for Retail Customers
- All retail customer orders need to be paid in full at time of order before any product is ordered.
- Customer has 30 days to pick up order. That 30 days starts from the first phone call made to customer.
- If the product has not been picked up within 30 days, the product will be sent back to the manufacturer and a 25% re-stocking fee will be assessed. The customer will be refunded the remaining difference.
- This policy needs to be communicated to the customer at time of sale.
- Customer needs to sign off on the order and that they are aware of the House of Lights Policy.
- Warehouse Manager will email sales associate an order confirmation once order has been received.
- The emailed order confirmations will be your first notification to start calling your customers that their product is in.
- Please remind the customer of the policy when we call them to let them know their order is in.
- Continue to leave detailed notes in the comment section of the invoice.